The Firm is particularly involved in all issues concerning international taxation. It deals with situations characterized by cross-border profiles daily, enabling it to keep constantly updated on the extensive standards of reference, also with the help of a specially dedicated database.
The firm has gained specific expertise in the following sectors:
- assistance given to foreign companies and corporations to realize industrial and commercial initiatives in Italy, as well as assistance to Italian companies and groups for the creation of similar operations abroad;
- tax profiles of permanent establishments (both of foreign companies in Italy and of Italian companies abroad);
- transfer pricing: organization of supporting documentation relating to transfer pricing through the use of standard and quantitative methods; coordination of the preparation of comparability analysis and benchmarks analysis;
- specific issues concerning international groups of companies with Italian holdings;
- assistance to individuals, both resident and non-resident, in the resolution of tax issues related to residence transfer and the management of movable assets and real estate located abroad;
- trust taxation.
The firm is associated with the IFA (International Fiscal Association) and makes use of a network of independent professional firms located in EU and non-EU countries.